Tuesday 21 June 2011

Thanks for dropping by...

Is it just me or does the title of this blog sound kind of sinister? Like it should be read in Alan Rickman's voice and accompanied by an evil laugh? Anyway, for whoever's reading this: firstly THANK YOU, you've made my view count go up and given my self-esteem a little boost as a result, so you've done your good deed for the day ;) I've just set this blog up, and will put up short stories, reviews (music, books and films) and general thoughts/opinions/observations on stuff in the coming weeks which I hope will be interesting to someone. When July rolls around, I plan to be documenting my experiences of teaching at a summer school in Romania for 2 weeks, as part of the ScRoLL scheme at my uni! In my opinion you should stay tuned for that at least. Then again, I'm slightly biased.

Any comments, ideas for future posts or just leaving a comment to say hi and introduce yourself would be muchly appreciated; I'd love to hear from anyone and everyone seeing as I'm a newbie to the blog community! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment